Would your farm business pass a Fair Work inspection or audit today?
- Are you confident you are meeting all your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act and your award/s?
- Are you sure your record keeping and employee paperwork would pass inspection?
- Do you know how to manage performance and termination of employment to minimise the risk of claims against you?
The Workplace Essentials Seminars 2016/17 will focus on ensuring your farm business achieves Fair Work compliance and strategies for managing employment risks.
During the half-day seminar you will:
- undergo a risk assessment – effectively ‘stress testing’ your business against the legal requirements
- understand your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act, National Employment Standards and relevant Award/s
- gather information and resources to help you with compliance and establish positive practices in the workplace.
WHERE: DAF Kingaroy Research Station, 214 Kingaroy-Cooyar Road, Kingaroy QLD 4610
WHEN: 9.00am, Wednesday 15 March 2017
RSVP: email@example.com or phone 07 3620 3844