Venue: Foxwell Park
Address: 336 Foxwell Rd, Malanda, Queensland 4885
Learn some tips and tools for your business, revitalise your health and wellbeing while enjoying some fun and laughter.
Former Executive Producer & Senior Landline Reporter Peter Lewis will MC the event. Renowned Ag Photographer Fiona Lake will be conducting workshops as part of the concurrent sessions, ‘Getting the best out of my mobile phone’.
Topics will include:
- Workplace health and safety
- Happiness from the inside out
- Introduction to farm planning & business analysis
- Crop insurance -innovative options for Queensland’s primary producers
- Energy Savers program to assist farmers to reduce energy costs
- Biosecurity plans to meet market access, plus lots more.
Lunch will be provided and the afternoon with finish off with drinks and canapés.
This forum is free and open to everyone. A full agenda available on request.
Registration is essential to secure your place for catering. RSVP to Drought Project Manager Tahna Jackson on 0408786057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.