- Using the latest tools, including Dairybiz +100, to improve pasture production and utilisation
- An on-farm pasture walk to reinforce the practical application of grazing management principles
- An evaluation of ryegrass planting methods and establishment
- Utilising the findings from the soil and nutrient management project to optimise fertiliser usage
- An update on the latest research from the C4 Milk project at Gatton
Ross Warren and Ray Murphy from the DAF dairy team will be delivering the workshop.
The day will run from 10.00am to 2.00pm and include morning tea, lunch and a farm walk.
WHEN: Wednesday, 12th July 2017
WHERE: Judge's farm, 221 Gowrie - Tilgonda Rd, GOWRIE JUNCTION
RSVP: Belinda Haddow 0423 00 3638 or firstname.lastname@example.org