Consider taking your business to the next level.
WHEN: Day 1 – Monday, 29 January 9am – 5pm & Day 2 – Tuesday, 30 January 8.30am – 4.30pm
WEHRE: Tranquil Park Resort, 483 Mountain View Road, Maleny, QLD 4552
RSVP: Belinda Haddow 0423 00 3638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are invited to participate in a two day, interactive workshop focused on strategic business planning and decision making.
The workshop aims to focus on the following key areas:
- Investigating practical ways to implement effective business governance principles into your business irrespective of ownership structure; family-owned, equity partnership, joint venture or corporate ownership.
- Understanding the difference between operational and strategic thinking and how to implement strategic planning within your business including taking your team on this journey.
- What it means for a business to introduce an investor. How does this compare to growing a business using bank finance?
- Options for family businesses to grow their wealth and transition their assets to their children.
- Risk management and understanding elements of different business structures including their strengths and weaknesses.
Previous participants recommend bringing along others from the business team and even your farm advisor. They can assist with implementing and applying the tools and learnings from the workshop.
Farm advisers are requested to bring a farmer client.
David Heinjus from ‘Rural Directions’ is the workshop facilitator. David comes with extensive experience in farm business governance across agriculture hence comes with diverse family and investment experience in farming.
Dairy Australia will fund particpant's attendence at the sessions however participants will be required to cover their own travel and accommodation. Meals at the workshop and a group dinner on day one will also be provided.