Ravensdown Fertiliser Australia
What: Limited products available not including custom blends
How: Orders only accepted through the Ravensdown Customer Centre
When: Delivery within 7 working days
Where: Permanent storage in Townsville and Brisbane
JOIN Ravensdown Fertiliser Australia – 6 Easy Steps
1. Call the Ravensdown Fertiliser Australia Customer Centre on free-phone 1800 624 122
2. We’ll post you a ‘New Shareholder Pack’. This explains the benefits of belonging to Ravensdown Fertiliser Australia. It includes a prospectus, along with easy to understand explanations for shareholding and paperwork you need to complete.
3. You need to return the share application and the signed credit application in the envelope provided. These documents will represent the value of the amount of fertiliser you want to buy annually and make ordering easier. Optional: We recommend that you also return the direct debit authority to enjoy a further 1.5%discount on your fertiliser.80% of our customers choose to pay us by ‘Direct Debit’. This is where, following delivery, we send you an invoice for the amount, and (provided you are happy with the accuracy) we take the amount from your account on the 20th of the month. As this reduces our overheads we pass this onto you in the form of a 1.5% discount on the total invoice payable.
4. When you place your first fertiliser order, you’ll receive an invoice for part payment of your shareholding requirement. This will be $80/t of the $150/t required. The remainder will be invoiced to you in June 2011. For example; You order 10t DAP. You will be invoiced for $800 (10t x $80), then in June 2011 you’ll receive a further invoice for $700 (10t x $70). This represents your full shareholding requirement for purchasing 10t (ie, 1500 shares at full cost of $1500).
6. Fertiliser payment is due on the 20th of the month following delivery
For further explanation about becoming a shareholder of Ravensdown Fertiliser Australia please refer to the Ravensdown Fertiliser Australia Limited Prospectus or call our Customer Centre on free-phone 1800 624 122.