QDO will be running further biosecurity workshops across Queensland in September and early October as promised in Rockhampton, Miriam Vale, Maleny, Beaudesert, Kingaroy, Toowoomba, Gatton, Millaa Millaa and Malanda.
The workshops are for QDO members and are free for QDO members. Please take advantage of this opportunity as they will be the last workshops offered in this series. Places are limited so please rsvp to Kerrie ASAP to book your place.
Develop your farm biosecurity plan and get a free Bovine Johnes Disease (BJD) test:
QDO encourage you to join members at the upcoming farm biosecurity workshops that will provide you with a signed farm biosecurity plan and enabling you to get a free Johnes disease slurry test.
If you are attending the workshops and have a laptop please bring it to the workshop. If you do not have a laptop do not worry.
These workshops are delivered by QDO and are for QDO members.
- Rockhampton – 6 September 10am-1.30pm, Gracemere Saleyard Training Room, 16 Saleyards Rd, Gracemere
- Miriam Vale - 7 September 10am-1.30pm, Miriam Vale Community Hall, Blomfield Street, Miriam Vale
- Maleny - 8 September 10am-1.30pm, Old Witta School, 316 Witta road, Witta
- Beaudesert - 15 September 10am-1.30pm, Beaudesert Bowls Club, Hopkins Street, Beaudesert
- Kingaroy – 3 October 10am-1.30pm, QDAF Research Facility, 214 Kingaroy-Cooyar Road, Kingaroy
- Toowoomba - 4 October 10am-1.30pm, QDAF Green Room, 203 Tor Street, Toowoomba
- Gatton - 5 October 10am-1.30pm, QDAF Gatton Research Facility, Warrego Highway, Gatton
- Millaa Millaa - 11 October, 10.30am-2.00pm, CWA Hall, 3 Palm Ave, Millaa Millaa
- Malanda - 12 October 10am-1.30pm Lion Training Room, Malanda
RSVP: Kerrie email@example.com OR 3236 2955
QDO encourage all members to attend one of the workshops to ensure you have an accredited biosecurity plan for your farm. You will also have the opportunity to sign up for FREE BJD slurry tests.