The Queensland Dairyfarmers’ Organisation (QDO) is the peak industry body representing the interests of and providing services to Queensland dairy farmers, with some 65% of Queensland dairy farmers being members.
The QDO is seeking to fill the position of QDO Logo Development Officer which aims to development a logo place on milk and other dairy products sold throughout Queensland. The QDO Logo Development Officer will report to the Executive Officer of QDO. This is an exciting opportunity for a person with drive and ambition to develop a logo that we aim to have on dairy products in every supermarket in Queensland.
The QDO milk logo policy officer will:
- Examine the process for developing a QDO milk logo
- Determine market opportunities and business case by consulting with Queensland milk processors and consumers
- Plan, implement and review a pilot QDO milk logo
- Develop a plan to implement a state wide QDO milk logo
Candidates should demonstrate competency in:
- Business development and marketing
- Project / financial management and administration
- Effective communication and relationship management skills
- A driven person with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Knowledge of the dairy or other agricultural industries preferred but not essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
This is a full-time position on a 2 year contract. The remuneration package is negotiable commensurate with experience and suitability to the role. You must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent residential status to be considered.
To apply for this position, forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax (07) 3236 2956.